Friday 17 August 2012

2 IRELAND - The Quiet, The Green, The Clean Empty Waves



Wednesday, July 11th, 2012

On Anticipation

Ireland – it scares me. Why? My fears are mostly irrational. My stomach flips in anticipation. It’s enough to change my mind, to stay in the comfort of my own home.

I’m going to Ireland, specifically southern Ireland to surf and to explore. Explore in the modern sense which doesn’t really relate to exploring, more journeying.

I feel unfit. I’m almost scared to start working on my fitness because the extent of how far I have slipped back fills me with trepidation but throughout the words of Baz Luhrmann’s Sunscreen echoes within.

I need to be in optimum fitness to be able to make the most of this opportunity. That’s if I go!

I’m also concerned about money and Caroline.


Copyright Mark King 2012













 

No comments:

Post a Comment